Car Show down
Which is better between Nissan Almera and Honda City low spec? Only budget RM 80k, Almera gets halogen lights, only 2 front disc brake and two airbag. Cheaper a bit for RM 75k, the City gets almost the same things. which is better?
  • Mamak Talk
  • 214 followers

Hassle-free purchasing, get your next car fast!

users traded-in for dream car
Add your car

Upgrade

Toyota Rush

Comments

Loh Wc

Nissan forgot to mentioned the 7000km servicing interval. Just like honda civic 1.5 turbo...you need to service every 7k....honda city 1.5na, proton x50 (although has turbo)... Uses 10k interval

8 Nov

·

Alex Wong

Well, for me, the Honda City seems to be a much better choice. Its cheaper, plus you'll get more powerful engine compared to the Almera. I'm not sure about the reliability as 3 cylinders aren't usually as durable as 4 cylinders, But in short, go for the City of you ask me.

8 Nov

·

Eric

toyota provide 7 airbags,why almera cant give at least 4?lol

7 Nov

·

fergie

Pros :

1. Better looking than City

2. Bigger wheels, not 185 like City

3. Turbo instead of the old 1.5L engine like City

4. AEB, BSM, Led headlight, Leather Seat*

5. Arm Rest and Foldable 2nd row seat6. More spacious than X50

Cons:

1. Expensive than X70 rm89k?

2. B sedan more expensive than B-SUV Toyota Rush 215R17 Sport Rim?All have AEB, BSM, 360 cam, leather seat

3. No adjustable headrest?

4. Only full spec have the LED headlightsLow spec only use Reflector bulb

5. Tiny temporary spare tire yet smaller boot space than Vios and Bezza, although boot space is still very huge.

6. 2 airbags at RM80k for VL spec? Omg!  

7 Nov

·

alpha A

Congrats TC for upping the game. I believe it will sell well here however 6 airbags should have been standard. The engine bay looks messy though and some will try to flash the ECU to push more oomph from the engine.  

7 Nov

·

View More Comments