RM7K Budget for a used car. Is a perodua kancil a good buy for rm 5.5k?

• Mamak Talk
  • 214 followers

WapCar Help

Hassle-free purchasing, get your next car fast!

users traded-in for dream car
Add your car

Upgrade

Toyota Rush

Comments

evan choong

Wira, Saga BLM, Kelisa, old accord 2.0 / 2.2, gen2...all within budget and with some nego skill. 

Just remember it's a used car with some minor repair needed. My personal pick is the Kelisa...it's simple to maintain, easy to drive and kinda fun to drive.   

If u want some handling then its the waja or gen2. However with high mileage, the suspension parts esp for the rear will set u back a few hundreds. Accord can consider if you don’t mind the high roadtax. I think the accord comes with double wishbone suspension...a bragging point.     

21 Nov

·

Megat Syah

Try find saga blm bro..very cheap and easy to maintain...

22 Nov

·

Hy Low

Owned a proton iswara 1.5(m) 1990.. Sold it for 3k if not mistaken.. Wrong decision coz it is a decent car.. Anything proton with mitsubishi engine and manual is a good choice..

22 Nov

·

joon wong

My opinion, RM 7k go get a new car for down payment (e.g. new saga premium DP app. RM4k) then d rest of the money use it for monthly installment. Maintenance no need to worry as covered by warranties. New car less items to maintain anyway   

22 Nov

·

Ah Chua Zai

Dont spend all your budget. Get as cheap as possible as a used car ( esp older vehicle) will surely need some repair. Wira 1.5 is good as a daily driver from A to B but the auto is miserable. wira 1.5 at 8k otr? that's about the same range as used Waja 4g18 or Campro non-cps. Whatever it is, nego like no tomorrow and if not satisfy...walk away.     

21 Nov

·

View More Comments