WapCar Help
RM 100k, any car sale with low price but looks premium? When I just graduated, I got a used proton saga from my father. Now I have worked for 5 years and I want something better. Budget around 100k, I want a car which is premium higher than its price suggests. Please recommend one for me. Any help is appreciated. TQ😁😁
  • Mamak Talk
  • 214 followers

Get a deal on your trade in within 24 hours!

users traded-in for dream car
Add your car

Upgrade

Honda Civic

Comments

Siew Wing Fei

Don't consider x50 or x70 at this point of time, any repair will give u headache now

24 Jan

·

Ray Aventador

No s class 7 series or Bentley! Road tax kill you. One repair is 10 to 20k. One part of bently can cost 12k! Just the part !!!!!! Stay with a class c class BMW 3 series BMW z series

23 Jan

·

Ray Aventador

Finally, sorry x50 and x70 will be the best car to buy at that range in terms of value.

23 Jan

·

Ray Aventador

Under no circumstances do you buy an Audi. They are extremely expensive to repair. Carsifu tells us why on YouTube. Every issue is "engine out" most the repairs can only be done if you remove the engine so everytime you go mechanic already 800 to 1000 labor charge. Audi parts are exp.

23 Jan

·

Ray Aventador

Hi. In your position I would buy a BMW e85 z4. It costs 55k on carlist. It can be modded to look extremely nice. Just type e85 z4 modded in Google. It really leaves an impression and you will be overwhelmed with people taking pictures of your car. At petrol station people will beg you for money. It has a 6 cyllinder engine which sounds amazing. 2.5 so road tax not too killer. As for maintenance, when you first buy it keep aside 10k to repair all the things then 2k a year for worst case scenario. Usually 1k to 1.5k a year enuf. Fuel will be alot as it is a 2.5 6 cyllinder so expect double the fuel cost of your average myvi ( you will use Ron 97 right cos performance car lol) I bought an e89 z4 and it has been a dream. The secret is don't repair at official BMW. Way to exp. All my repairs are done in third party shop that is experienced with BMW. I have bought 2 second hand BMW my cousin bought one from 2002 and we are confident the maintenance cost in most years other than major repair is same as a honda city (800 sometimes per repair right?) . Me and my friends do not buy 2nd hand mercs due to expensive maintenance even if 3rd party mechanic. For your info, Bobby Ang a very famous car reviewer in Malaysia recommends Mazda Miata and e85 Z4 for fresh grads. We are BMW guys and we know how to maintain them... If you don't like the stress of repairing very year also so something that goes wrong buy a Toyota not Honda. Honda is famous for "cheap" repair. Toyota is famous for infrequent repair. Ask any mechanic. But Toyota la, not a BMW Merc or Porsche so might not excite you.

23 Jan

·

View More Comments