Owner Review: Not satisficed with Proton's aftersales experience - My 2018 Proton X70 1.8 TGDI Premium 2WD

• Proton
  • 495 followers

Owner Review

Get a deal on your trade in within 24 hours!

users traded-in for dream car
Add your car

Upgrade

Honda HR-V

Comments

Sanmuggamnathen Selvam

Finally proton called to review the car but the technician told me one thing. I started in a very good manner to talk to the technician but the moment technician get into the car he told me to drive until the car show the problem Hahaha . I felt like wth why they have to talk like that. I hope I can show them but when the car in 365days only 30days it shows the problem how do i do it. I said it shows significant issues after duta toll technician ask me to drive through duta toll, then i suggested them to drive at maju express all the way till the toll and u turn back. I can show them the wobble issue which proton failed to recognise it for 1 year ++. I even tried to detect the issues when slowing down jerking issues. At the end what proton technician told me is its the tyre noise. I admit the car is 3years ++ and the tyre is old, why they cant tell me when it was 20k mileage when the tyre is in good condition. Then they told me to show how is the steering issue, show me how far the c

23 Feb

·

Gary Saw

Agree with you! Booked x50 but decided to drop it since there was so much queue cutting

8 Jan

·

Hanson Ang

That's the main issue that I'm holding on for change my sedan to SUV. Proton definitely affordable and you can get segment C SUV. Seems a lot of complaints hence the only solution is to consider Japan made B segment SUV for problems free.

1 Jan

·

Dan Lin

Its Engine powers more than enough for city use. Just some rattling noise from front passenger seat park under the hot sun.

1 Jan

·

Peter Phan

This is what you get when you ignored your friends warning..should have bought Honda or Mazda lol

31 Dec

·

View More Comments