** This article is published on WapCar Community. Click the link below to enter the community for car enthusiasts in Malaysia
Basic information about my car
2021 Perodua Axia 1.0L E
Reasons why I bought this car
For daily use such as community to work and use as a hobby.
Car selection process
- I had a budget of less than 40k.
- Models that I have considered include Perodua Bezza 1.0L & Proton Saga VVT (as long as less than 40k.)
- Reasons why I chose this car
- It's cheap. (24k OTR brand new.)
- I want a car with manual transmission. (This variant only have MT.)
- Better looks compare previous model one.
- Have a good interior space despite small hatchback size.
- Cheap to run as daily drive.
- I have done 4788 km.
- Since the purchase, my thoughts about the car are
- Good fuel consumption.
- The clutch was soft and easy to operate.
- Good interior space even I was big size.
- Throttle pedal was too laggy. (Since Perodua make feature mis-operation throttle system.)
Pros of my car
- Roadtax RM20 per year.
- Small got space for daily use.
- Easy to parking.
- Fuel consumption very efficient.
- Easy to drive.
Cons of my car
- No RPM meter.
- No built-in interior clock.
- No center console.
- No passenger handle grip.
- No stereo.
- No central lock.
- Unstable when you drive more than 130 km/h
Ratings : (Rate each aspect of your car from 1-5 out of 5.)
- Total score : 4
- Performance : 3
- Quality and features : 3
- Space : 4
- Ride comfort : 4
- Fuel economy : 5
- Price and cost : 5
My story about an Axia is that it has been my dream car since the engine facelift model was introduced (especially VVT-i one).
Interesting event(s) that happened to my car
What I want to share about my Axia is car itself not 100% original specs since I bought from showroom. Lot's of items I added and modified to be a daily car and a hobby car at the same time. The interior such as stereo, central lock, and gauges have been added as i mention about cons what this car have.
For performance, I have done some of modifications to make sure my car was perform enough when drives, stable when tackle cornering, and easy to overtake other vehicle safely. Exterior one as you can see, it still original (just some extra cosmetic only). And most importantly, it is fun to drive despite small hatchback size with super affordable price for a new car.
After reading a countless number of Owner Review stories, are you interested in sharing your own story also? WapCar sincerely invites YOU to share the genuine feelings of your car!
You may receive special souvenirs from WapCar! Sign up now to know more! WapCar staff will contact you shortly after you sign up.