Is Mazda better and more reliable than Toyota? or are they closer? In the past few years, I always drive toyota cars, from my uncle’s 2004 camry to my dad’s corolla. The reliability of toyota’s car has been stellar. Now I am planning to buy my own car and consider Civic, Accord and Camry. But, they are just...boring to me. However, when I saw the red Mazda 3 at forum I fell in love with this car immediately. But none of my friends and family ever own Mazda car and it seems Mazda is not so popular in Malaysia like toyota and honda. So, I want to know what do you guys think of Mazda cars. Is Mazda a reliable and good quality car? Is Mazda better and reliable than Toyota? or are they closer?
  • Mamak Talk
  • 214 followers

Get a deal on your trade in within 24 hours!

users traded-in for dream car
Add your car

Upgrade

Perodua Aruz

Comments

Simon Kho

I can feel you really looking for a change. Why not just follow your heart? Honestly there is one "best car" for everyone. I just owned a Mazda recently, due to that I like its driving dynamics, premium, and sporty feel in terms of exterior and interior. It is truly a fun to drive car. Even though it's Japanese but thier latest design concept is pretty much hybrid of Japanese + Continental car design. You will enjoy Continental luxury with a Japanese reliability. Honestly I am not sure how reliable of Mazda compared to Toyota. But at least I can tell you I don't have any regrets (yet) getting a Mazda. I believed any car will sometimes have little issues. But nothing that a good after sales service can't solve right? Oh by the way, if you get a Mazda you do not need to pay service charges (material and labour) for 120,000KM (or 6 years)? Just go for it. Never try, never know.

4 Mar

·

Vaseem Pasha

Hi you can still prefer Toyota rather mazda as you have driven both Camry and corolla. Toyota is more reliable than any other brand in the globe.

3 Mar

·

Hafizi Halim

Hi. I own a 2020 Mazda3 2.0. I used to drive my dad's 2018 Accord and I can vouch how premium & impressive is the driving dynamics of this C segment Mazda3 compared to a higher D segment Accord. Nuff said.

2 Mar

·

Benjamin Wiss

Choose Mazda if you want something more stylish and engaging than a Honda or Toyota.😊

2 Mar

·

amazing adam

It’s a Japanese make, it will be reliable. And it’s more expensive. So what’s the problem?

1 Mar

·

View More Comments