WapCar Help
Why Mazda resale value so low? I'm considering to buy a new Mazda as their 6 year warranty is really attractive to me. Also, I think Mazda cars overall performance is better than Honda, Toyota, Nissan and etc. Btw, my friend mentions that Mazda resale value is quite low on the market. I checked it out online and yes, it seems that’s true. Why is this?
  • Mazda
  • 243 followers

Get a deal on your trade in within 24 hours!

users traded-in for dream car
Add your car

Upgrade

Proton

Saga

Comments

Mat Sentol

If the residual value or resale value of Mazda cars is low it simply means that there is not much demand for the car. Why else would there be a 6 year warranty as mentioned? In any event I find Mazda cars including the CX5 smallish on the inside compared to their immediate competition esp Honda. Even the current Camry seems to have sacrificed interior space compared to before. From what I know Mazda 6 has never won any comparison tests carried out by notable foreign car magazines. Definitely for handling nor power. That said being the second most expensive thing one may buy that is why people think of the residual value of a car- you must understand that cars are not an “investment”. Investments are supposed to go up in value,not fall. Unless you have a Ferrari GTO or some highly sought after car it will always fall in value. If you like it so much then go ahead and get it. Bugger the resale value. The reliability of Mazda cars has gone up as compared to 10-12 years ago. Just don’t think of the resale..

14 Feb

·

Faisal Noordin

The car is good. I used to owned one but let it go after finished the service voucher. Went for service after that for not a major service cost me ridicilous charge.Now it is history.

13 Feb

·

• sakuraboo

Do you trade in new Mazda now? or change into other brands?

17 Feb

·

Atong Atong Atong

Ownership cost, spare part availability, perodua spare part banyak, walaupun kuality teruk.

12 Feb

·

• Jerry Ovo

hahahaahaha agree with kuality teruk this point lol

16 Feb

·

Anderson Anderson

What is resales value if you don't enjoy the ride?

11 Feb

·

• Bei Yun

Somebody buy car is for selling, not for driving hehe

17 Feb

·

Lingchee Ang

Drive the car you most enjoying,, think about resell later when you really want to sell, "think", will you own a car you don't like, just because the resell value is good ?

11 Feb

·

View More Comments

Trending Discussion