Car Show down
Toyota Yaris VS Honda Jazz, which one should I buy? I wanna buy my first family car, and the Toyota Yaris is gonna be launched. I like the appearance of Yaris but Jazz has a good space. So which one should I buy for the first family car guys??
  • Toyota
  • 359 followers

Hassle-free purchasing, get your next car fast!

users traded-in for dream car
Add your car

Upgrade

Toyota Corolla Cross

Comments

Fresh Graduate

I make a list for you bro.

For Toyota Yaris:

Pros:

1.Good ride comfort

2.Well-designed interior

3.Safety features galore

4.The quality is reliable.

Cons:

1.The engine is drowsy

2.Little storage space in the car

3.It's boring to drive

For Honda Jazz:

Pros:

1.Practical interior space

2.Good power and handling

3.Very fuel efficient and cheap to maintain

Cons:

1.The ride is not as comfortable as the Toyota Yaris

2.low configurationBoth cars are great for families, it's depending on your personal needs.  

2 Nov

·

Mohd Ridzuan A. Rahman

Go for Vios GR, try to get into it, feel the wrapped bucket seat and you'll love it compared to Yaris. Furthermore its spacious for young family and equipped with 10 speed transmissions with a good ratio. Remember, Yaris and Yaris Hybrid production during october-Nov 2019 in Australia was recalled because it can instantly lose power and stalled while driving. This is very unacceptable for everyone's SAFETY. Just my 10 cent personal opinions.

28 Dec

·

Edward Tan

Does anyone find the blind spot sensor acting weird sometimes? (no vehicle around but lights up)

5 Nov

·

Eric

depends your budget if want safety features yaris 7airbags+vsc all models jazz only 2 airbag no vsc base model,1.5V only have 4 airbags n vsc cost 78k,yaris base model 70k got already,more space practicality sure jazz better

4 Nov

·

Kenny Chow

Definitely Yaris. Safety features are the priority for a family car, which Jazz lacks.

3 Nov

·

View More Comments