Car Show down
Toyota Prius vs Honda Insight, which hybrid car is better to use? Hi all! I’m planning to buy a hybrid car and use it to and from home and my workplace. The distance is not very far, but it gets lots of traffic jams. That’s why I want to buy a hybrid--to save fuel😁 Toyota Prius vs Honda Insight, which one is better?
  • Honda
  • 485 followers

Get a deal on your trade in within 24 hours!

users traded-in for dream car
Add your car

Upgrade

Honda City Hatchback

Comments

Tang Weng Kit

And if possible pls stick with those car with Full Honda SC record , so it is easy for u to keep track for the car and ensure the car r well take care and services on time by the owner.

31 Dec

·

Tang Weng Kit

Yes Insight is not bad.I been own for past 3yrs ,2nd hand owner. Because the hybrid system is not complicated as toyota hybrid system, so it is actually like normal combustion engine car, the hybrid juz assist the engine. If u r seek for better cabin room , insight is much better choice, and much lesser hassles compare to toyota Pri C. Place go for 2011 insight,2012 onward need OH due to manufacture defect it is a global issue, need replace piston Rings and some other part. So place take 2011 yrs then u r safe. I think now u can get ard RM23 to rm26k price range, which is great deal to own a mild hybrid car. Of course if u r seeking performance car , sorry the insight may not wow you. But in term of comfortable, fuel save, quality of drive, it is not a bad car.very stable on highway compare to like city or Jazz because It has much lower height and sporty body design. And yes maintenance cost juz as same like ai mentioned,Honda hybrid r much lesser issues compare to Toyota, you r most welcome to do and survey for those own T&H hybrid cars owner. Can confirm Honda hybrid cars r much more tahan lasak and reliability. In our fb insight grp hv member clock ard 240k KM so far no any issues for it hybrid systems. It really awesome car ever.Yes, until now I still will look back my car even I done my park heading to shopping..love it so much.

31 Dec

·

Jeff Phoon

Why not wait for the new City Hybrid RS?

31 Dec

·

Haritharan Gunasegaran

Hyundai ioniq

30 Dec

·

Elaine babe

CRZ?

29 Dec

·

View More Comments