Owner Review: 1992 Mercedes-Benz W124 220E - Don’t skip leg day to drive it

• Mercedes-Benz
  • 157 followers

Owner Review

Get a deal on your trade in within 24 hours!

users traded-in for dream car
Add your car

Upgrade

Perodua Ativa

Comments

Peter Teng

Hey blogger please tell me if you were selling this car

17 Dec

·

Kulasinggam Jeganathan

Japan spec, freaking love it

17 Dec

·

Glehyn Rothwell

Kudos to you gor it for 5k. It’s not an uncle car, rather like a OG mafia etc. Just wrap it in black.

17 Dec

·

alpha A

Oh man, you took photos of your benz while sitting in another benz. How can I acquire achievements like you haha

17 Dec

·

Arief Fisal

Nice car. I was lucky enough togrew up with old benzes too. From the 123, 126, 124 and 140. My favourite is the 124, we had a non facelift 200 with a 5 speed manual, and later on my dad bought the run off masterpiece e200 as a company car. I loved that masterpiece to bits. Oddly enough when my dad retired he didn't take the company's offer to takeover the e200 masterpiece. But a couple of months into retirement. He quietly told me to scour around in the motor trader etc to look for a 124 e280. I agree, the linkage and routing of the throttle pedal cable made some models have the feel of a sticking throttle. Bearing in mind, as you sit in the car, the throttle body is on the left side of the engine, a left hand drive version would have a shorter direct link to the engine but when converted to right hand drive the cable needs to be longer and travel a further distance from the firewall to the location of the throttle body in the engine bay. You are lucky to have 2 124s. If ever decide to let go off one, give me a shout.

17 Dec

·

View More Comments