** This article is published on WapCar Community. Click the link below to enter the community for car enthusiasts in Malaysia
2020 Honda City (V-spec)
Time of purchase: 21st Nov 2020
Price of vehicle: RM86,561.45
Reasons why I bought this car
To replace my currently 5-year old Honda City
Car selection process
- I had a budget of RM90000
- Models that I have considered include: Nil. Only chose Honda City because of the good qualities so far.
- Reasons why I chose this car: Very economical on fuel mileage, good looks, ease of use, and good drive handling.
- I have already done 30 km.
- my overall feelings: Very comfortable, excellent driving handling, very ergonomic seats and easy control of the multimedia screen monitor.
Pros & Cons
- Very powerful aircon
- Excellent sound speakers
- Easy to read meters
- Very responsive controls and steering wheel.
- Reverse camera quality is a bit low.
Total Score: 5
Quality & Features: 4
Ride Comfort: 5
Fuel Economy: 5
Price & Cost: 5
All the while, I have been owning 2 Honda City's since 2007. This is my 3rd Honda City, and I am loving it every bit! Very happy and satisfied with my purchase.
Lastly, any interesting events?
My friends are already commenting my City looks like an Accord from the front, and a BMW from the back! :)
After reading a countless number of Owner Review stories, are you interested in sharing your own story also? WapCar sincerely invites YOU to share the genuine feelings of your car!
You may receive special souvenirs from WapCar! Sign up now to know more! WapCar staff will contact you shortly after you sign up.