Car Show down
Looking for a comfortable car for long-distance driving, which is better between Mazda 3 vs Corolla Altis? Hi friends! I'm finding a nice car that is fit to drive 200-300 km per day. Mazda 3 vs Corolla Altis, which one is better ah?
  • Mazda
  • 278 followers

Get a deal on your trade in within 24 hours!

users traded-in for dream car
Add your car

Upgrade

Mazda CX-5

Comments

uid_56471

我的建议是Mazda3,我也订车了,从这altis,new civic和mazda3,因为我认为mazda3的GVC plus会比TNGA-C更有趣,而且隔音更加好,动力适中,虽然不比civic来的优秀,可是考虑长期保养,Mazda是更有优势,价钱Mazda3是AT 6Speed,怎样都比CVT来的跟顺畅,也非常耐用的,要担心的是这车出售第二次价钱很不乐观

22 Jan

·

Rance Ng

Both car comfortable in long distance, if u have more budget definitely choose mazda3 for more hp and eye catching design, else choose altis for cheaper price and maintenance cost also.

8 Jan

·

Hirwan Ahmad

You need 200-300km daily use then my review hopefully help you man since im owner of corrolla altis and do a job like that. really recommend altis over mazda3 in term of comfort n reliability. fuel saver 1.8 over 2.0 engine no one can deny. Double wishbone suspension really good over torsion beam setup for long drive. Since I need a car that I can enjoy drive long distance n rest at the same time then corrolla altis meet my needs. I do love the looks n techs of mazda3 n but for my job, altis is enough for me. 😬

26 Nov

·

David Low

Your keyword comfortable means Toyota, and you don't have to worry of its reliability. Mazda is a fun car to drive but comfort wise, Corolla any time of the day.

25 Nov

·

Abdullah Mohamad

I think the Corolla is the better choice compared to mazda 3. Coz the mazda 3 absorber is stiffer and toyota is well known for the best in comfort in its class

25 Nov

·

View More Comments