WapCar Help
Hi.. i want to change my car at the end of this year.. i like to have Honda BR-V.. but the second i know about Mitsubishi Xpander, i confused already.. can someone help me choose between this two?
  • Honda
  • 485 followers

Get a deal on your trade in within 24 hours!

users traded-in for dream car
Add your car

Upgrade

Honda City Hatchback

Comments

Nurhidayah Shahrom

I want buy new car..pls suggest me either hrv or x50 ?which one better?pleasee give me suggestion

15 Sep

·

Azlan Mahmud

If safety is your priority, Aruz is still the best option since it has 6 airbags and ASA. But if compare this two. Get the Xpander because the BRV is just too old already

10 Sep

·

Jenny Leong

For practical use, suggest go for Mitsubishi, bigger than BR-V, plus can fold flat second and third rows.. Spec view, i-VTEC will outrun MIVEC, but no difference if you run in city. To refer: Xpander - BRV = 18 mm longer (4,475 mm), 15 mm wider (1,750 mm) and 23 mm taller (1,700 mm).. wheelbase 113 mm longer

10 Sep

·

Justin HO

Hi i m thinking of buy x70 ckd..but was told other than more new features than cbu..BUT.Ckd locally assembled actually givrs more defects etc ..eg theur new gearbox vs cbu. What other problems ckd give..can owners of x70 ckd help share yr feeddbacks n experience pls pls Tq

10 Sep

·

WapCar

Hi, thanks for participating in the forum! OK, prices for the Xpander is not known yet, but we do know that it's a much bigger car than the BRV and even Aruz, if that's your concern. However, the engine is less powerful, so that could be an issue as well. Perhaps you can take a look here and see what matters to you more. As always we'll be covering with a review and comparison when the car is released. Thanks again, and let us know if there are any more issues! https://www.wapcar.my/news/4638/amp

10 Sep

·